In the top lefthand portion of your portrait is a coloured marble. This is your current element. Your element is decided only by your necklace fire is red, water is blue, light is green, and nuetral is grey.
- Str - increases ATK by ~1. Subject to diminishing returns.
- Vit - increases HP by 40.
- Dex - increases GATK by ~(.5). Subject to diminishing returns. Also increases DOD at certain number
- SPI - increases SP by 10.
- INT - increases MATK by ~1. Subject to diminishing returns. Also increases CRI at certain number
- RANK - This is your hunter rank and unlocks additional quests from the camp leaders and also unlocks additional items from some npcs(hunter store).
- HP - health.
- ATK - Melee dmg.
- MATK - Magic dmg.
- DEF - Decreases physical dmg taken.
- DOD - Dodge.
- JOB - Your current combined job name the first letter is your second job ( the one with less skill points or the one you put points into second), followed by the second part of your first job. I.E SSLASHER (soul slasher) PSHOOTER (psychic shooter).
- SP - mana.
- GATK - Gun dmg.
- CRI - critical strike chance.
- MDEF - decreases magical dmg taken.
- Blow - similar to a critical with a mini stun.
Stats on items
Necklaces add element to your attack stated by the item beside its name. If it does not have one beside its name you become a neutral element.
I.E - Dark Rock Necklace(water)
I.E - Devil's Breath
The three elements are Light, Water, and Fire.
Sword attack / Gun attack / Magic attack / Rapidity (dex) / Power (str) / Mental (spi) / Stamina (health) / Knowledge (int) / physical and magical defense / recover magic power and stamina (mana and health regen) / Absorb strength (life drain?) / Pro hunter (increases your dmg versus your opposite element by 10%) / Gold (increase gold drop amount) / Drop (increase item droprate) / Collect (increases ore collection from mineral deposits)/ fire, water, light dmg increase (Adds percentage to your magical attack damage for that element.)
The element chain is as follows: Water > Fire > Light > Water
'If an element is strong against the other it does 130% dmg and recieves 70% dmg. Neutral does 90% and recieves 110% to and from all elements. Like elements deal and recieve 100% of dmg.'